· Mousavi, S.F. and H. Samadi-Boroujeni. 1998. Evaluation of sedimentation in small dam reservoirs in Chaharmahal-Bakhtiary region. Iranian J. Sci. and Technol. 22(4): 421-429.
· Mousavi, S.F. and R. Raisian. 1999. Effect of vegetation cover, slope and rainfall intensity on runoff in some watersheds of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiary province. Iran Agricultural Research 9: 169-184.
· Mousavi, S.F. and V. Rezai. 1999. Evaluation of scraping treatments to restore initial infiltration capacity of three artificial-recharge projects in central Iran. Hydrogeology J. 7: 490-500.
· Mousavi, S.F., M.R. Nouri-Emamzadei and M. Afyuni. 2000. Mulch and tillage effects on infiltration of saline and leached clay soil. Agricultural Engineering Journal 9(1): 17-27.
· Mousavi, S.F., M. Haidarpour and S. Shabanlou. 2002. Evaluation of distribution of sediments as a measure of flood-capacity reduction in some Iranian reservoirs. Proc. Second International Symposium on Flood Defence, Beijing, China, Sept. 10-13, pp. 1480-1484.
· Cranmer, A.J., N. Kouwen and S.F. Mousavi. 2001. Proving WATFLOOD: modelling the nonlinearities of hydrologic response to storm intensities. Can. J. Civil Eng. 28: 837-855.
· Najafi, P. and S.F. Mousavi. 2002. Assessment of CROPWAT and ET-HS models for estimating reference ET in arid and semi-arid regions of Iran. Proc. 18th Congress and the 53th International Executive Council Meeting of International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage, Montreal, Canada, July 21-28.
· Shabanpour-Shahrestani, M., M. Afyuni and S.F. Mousavi. 2003. Bromide transport in soils under different cultivated crops. J. Sci. and Technol. Agric. and Nat. Resour. 6(4): 79-89.
· Mousavi, S.F. 2002. Application of Numerical Methods in Water Resources. Arkan Publ., Isfahan, Iran, 315 p.
· Kouwen, N. and S.F. Mousavi. 2002. WATFLOOD/SPL9 hydrological model and flood forecasting system. PP. 649-685. In: V.P. Singh and D.K. Frevert (Edts.) Mathematical Models of Large Watershed Hydrology, Water Resources Publications, Colorado, USA.